Saturday, February 21, 2009


So my friends have posted this on theirs blogs so I thought I would give it a try. 


25 things about me that you may or may not know...

1.   I have 2 wonderful sons and 1 daughter-in-law
2.   I attend the best church in the world - Celebration Church of the Northwest
3.   I am blessed to have the best friends
4.   Tea is my favorite drink, period.
5.   Beans, fried potatoes with onions and corn bread is my favorite food
6.   I am a part-time student at Oral Roberts University
7.   I am the 7th child of 7 children - I'm the baby
8.   My natural hair color is brown but I'm always changing it
9.   Reading is a passion - The Bible, tea books, novels
10.  I want to be a writer but don't know if I have the talent
11. I played clarinet and violin in school and took piano lessons
12. I am the Christian Education Director at my church
13. Every year on President's weekend I visit my Aunt Peggy in Phoenix
14. My goal is have finish my bachelors and then get a master's degree
15. I would really love to own a tea shop
16. I wish I had more time to bake - I love to bake desserts
17. My sister Wanda is an awesome - she is making me homemade bisquits 
18. I have 2 toes that are webbed together - family trait
19. I was born in Casa Grande, Arizona
20. Tennessee is where I would love to live
21. Blogs have become an obsession - Thanks Gayle
22. I love teaching
23. I hope to redesign my backyard into an English Garden this year
24. Can't stand curry
25. I hope to go to New Zealand and Australia with my cousin Annie this year

Well this has been a lot harder than I thought. Hope I haven't bored you too much.

Have a blessed day!

0 comments: